“A standard that you can count on.”

St. Louis Bread Co.
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Shiloh
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, St. Louis Bread Co. is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, St. Louis Bread Co. Shiloh is here with warmth and welcome. St. Louis Bread Co.. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Panera's (or St Louis Bread Company) is always a good place to go for coffee, bagels, and other goodies. It can be relied on for cleanliness, good food, and great wifi.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

This location is a busy one - especially during the lunch hour. The salads are fresh & generous. The soups are just okay. Sandwiches can be hit or miss depending on your taste. A nice variety of desserts. Is more expensive than most - my lunch of a cup of soup & salad was over $9. At least the salad didn't disappoint.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

I used to visited this Panera, or the St. Louis Bread Company, or whatever it's called today. I stopped my regular trips around the same time they changed their menu. While they still have the Broccoli and Cheese soup I love, that's about it. I normally go in the mornings so not real wait for service. The staff is always polite and ready to assist every time, so no issues there. My only complaint is the unexpected changes in the menu.

1  Thank KCC09876
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Service very slow at register to order, coffee cake was rather dry but okay flavor wise. The oatmeal cookie very hard and stale.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Used to be one of our favorites, but no longer. They are changing their menu to make it more healthy--they've been telling us for years they serve healthy/natural food...now they are changing? They've at least temporarily took away onion soup to make it more healthy, and still have yet to replace it. How long does this take? They removed one of our favorite sandwiches, and raised prices again (they were never cheap). I even turned in my Panera card to the manager we were so disappointed with our last visit. Our bill was over $24 for the two of us (we got the Pick 2 with fountain drinks). We just won't go often if at all since there are other choices.

2  Thank Bill S

Been to St. Louis Bread Co.? Share your experiences!