US$159
US$129
Hampton.com
US$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$156
US$132
GardenInn.com
US$150
US$147
Best Western Inn of St. Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$93
Geneva Motel Inn(Saint Charles)
US$78
Quality Inn & Suites(Saint Charles)
US$102
US$89
US$134
US$129
US$66
All reviewsgolf coursebourbon streetjambalayathe indoor outdoor poolcomedy clubgolf wingfire pitnew orleansterrace cafegrounds are beautifulfamily reunionharvestpoolspheasantatriumarcadedj
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The Pheasant Run Resort is not a Disney Attraction and when stay at different hotels you can not compare a thousand dollar a night room with a hundred dollar a night room. I want to say this because they try hard to please the guest and they are friendly and they do a great job. You can tell that over time they have expanded and added on rooms to the main structure. It is a great place to hold a small conference, wedding, prom, or family reunion.

Room Tip: The tower rooms are very good. They have 3 elevators so you don't have to wait long to go up or down.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Lisa A, Manager at Pheasant Run Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I was all set with another couple to enjoy my first night out after having my baby 10 months ago. We had a lovely time at Zanie’s and then we went to the bar that was located in the hotel.. (not the hotel bar). I was laughing and having a good time with my friends when the bartender (who is a born again christen) decided that I was too loud and should not have used the F word in the BAR (not restaurant) at 11:30 at night while talking with my friends… decided I was cut off. In all my 40 years on this planet I have never drank to excess that I would should have to be cut off. I was dumbfounded and when my husband asked the bouncer what the problem was he very rudely told my husband if he didn’t like it he could leave. I decided to just shut my mouth so my friends and husband could enjoy their time and I get up to go to the bathroom and the bouncer followed me into the bathroom (peaked his head in) and then waited for me. I then went out to have a smoke and the bouncer followed me outside. I walked to the front desk to complain and he came to the desk and started to yell at me… At this time my husband showed up and asked what was going on and the security guard was again extremely rude and very aggressive. When asked to see the manger he said he was the manager and it was too bad for us. At this point I just went to my room and cried out of frustration. I have never in my life been treated in such a manner. I paid for the penthouse suite and just wanted to have a nice night out. I was so upset with the establishment that I never even went to the breakfast the next morning (that I paid for) and we left at 7 am because we could not get out of their quick enough. I wrote a letter to the Pheasant run management and that was almost 3 weeks ago and I never heard from them. The service and the staff were the worst I have ever seen in my life!

Room Tip: Make sure the heat or the air conditioning work.. this was also an issue for us.... Froze half the night because the heat didn't work!!!
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank momof2inOF

I'm truly sorry that your experience was clouded by this incident. The bartender did follow through with cutting you off based on standard Beverage Alcohol Sellers and Servers Education and Training. Although we are sorry that this negatively impacted your celebration, it is their responsibility by law to engage in responsible alcohol service and create safer communities and establishments where alcohol is served. Our Assistant General Manager was on duty to diffuse the situation. We unfortunately have not received a letter from you, but please do reach out via our email address info@pheasantrun.com and our General Manager would be happy to respond to you.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Old, nasty over priced room. The room looked like we used our flux capacitor and travelled back to 1985. I am not sure about the suites and Tower at Pheasant Run, but the room they put us up in, in the Golf wing was horrible.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Bryan K

I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed. Our tower guest rooms are more recently updated. But if you're looking for an authentic Back to the Future experience, you need to visit us for the DeLorean Convention and Show August 15th (not kidding!).

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Let me start by saying Jessie Perez Front Desk Mgr. made my Sister's 55th B-day the BEST overnight EVER! He is the kindest man. His smile, laughter & free Spirit will brighten anyone's day. He is a Godsend to anyone that gets to meet him. The Tower rooms, are comfy, clean & spacious. We had dinner at the Harvest which has great ambiance & delicious food. Staff was amazing. Jessie surprised my Sister with a Birthday song, cake & candle. We went to the theater Sat. & Sunday & saw two amazing concerts in the most relaxing cozy, intimate seats. Great place to enjoy a show/concert. Though we never made it in the pool, it looked so refreshing & fun. There is a fire-pit for evening entertainment. After our concert there was a band in Bourbon Street, was free & amazing. Great bar, fun people. There is not one bad thing I can say about this place. Fantastic stay~ Highly recommend. I will go back & pray Jessie still works there as he made me smile all weekend. My Sister had the best birthday! Thank you Pheasant Run.

Stayed: April 2018
Lisa A, Manager at Pheasant Run Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

This is so great to hear. We'll definitely pass along the compliments to Jessie. Thank you for celebrating with us!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

At first glance, Pheasant Run is very impressive. The Mega Center has ample space for a very large show ring, grooming space, vendors, and a smaller ring or two. The venue is large enough to have banquets in more than one room. It is a very large facility. This meant long distances from the hotel room to the show site, which could be a problem for anyone with mobility issues.
Plumbing in our hotel room was tired-looking, though. Sink and tub drained too slowly and the tub had rust stains. The elevators need updating as well. The doors closed so quickly as to seem to be a safety hazard. One had an access panel door that would not stay shut. It was difficult to read what floor the elevators were on when looking at the indicator lights in the lobby.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We have been fixing tubs and I'll pass along the elevator information to our Maintenance team. Thank you for attending a dog show here!