“Good, but...”

iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Chicago (Rosemont)
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Rosemont
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Rosemont. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good experience, but not good enough. The training wasn't training per se. The time was far too short. The gear was torn. The staff, not so bad. But worst of all the video. They didn't explian that you could only download one video, anf the quality is not as good as i expected, just as well I recorded with my phone and with better quality.

All reviews
"time slot"
"special needs"
"flying skills"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A little scary waiting for your turn to fly, but the nerves went out the window when I entered the IFly enclosure. It was awesome! Loved the excitement only wish the flying was a little longer. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently visited the location in Rosemont IL (04/29) for my daughter’s 22nd BDay
We (I) had a great experience. The most fun I had in awhile ( one more thing to be removed from my bucket list ). I also purchased a return voucher

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a complete blast! A family birthday gathering with ages of folks who flew from 4-52! We all had a great experience. Felt super safe! Highly encourage a trip to try it out!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We live right next door to Rosemont and have said we wanted to try it since they opened it. So I took my son for his 11th bday yesterday along with his friend from school. My son's grandma and I just watched while the boys went in the tunnel. Now here's my story from beginning to end, I bought the tickets through Groupon 2 flight for 1 person at $55 to be used M-F only. We went on Monday, April 23rd. I bought these weeks ago and must have changed the reservation time like 3 times. I called a week before and spoke with a young lady who honestly, was so detailed with all her answers to my questions, she made me feel confident in my decision making of going thru with booking the time slots. I finally locked it in for 4:30pm. We arrived at 4:25p, checked in pretty quickly as I had already went on their website to sign my son's waiver and my son's friend, his parent signed it also in advance online. The lady checking us in did ask if we were interested in paying an extra $10 per person to go up higher on their last flight? I agreed to pay for both the boys to do the high flight. I then blurted out to my son, "I hope your enjoying your birthday"?? The lady then said she was going to give me a refund for my son's $10 because the birthday person gets a free high flight. I found that to be honest of her. So we were asked to go up the stairs to the second floor where the instructor would call upon us at 4:45p. While waiting in the seating area we were able to view the family group that was in session, that was fun to watch! At 4:50p we were called in to watch an instructional video that lasted about 10 minutes or so. Our small group consisted of 5 kids, my son and his friend, and 3 little indian kids from the age of 6-10. By the way, my son and I are mexican american, his friend is caucasian and the other children were from India. Reason I identified our race: our group consisted of two minority groups and not once were we mistreated (I read a couple reviews staying this location was racist). Once the video was over, we walked over to the counter to review the hand signals, then the boys and other kids tried on the body suits and helmets for size. Off to the tunnel waiting area they went! The instructor, Ben was so helpful, clear in his instruction and patient with the kids above all. My son and his friend had the best time of their lives! They are even interested in the flight school monthly program for kids. Thank you for showing us a great time! I hope my review was helpful!