“The quintessential steakhouse experience”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 96 Restaurants in Rosemont
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: River Road
Transit: River Road on the Blue Line
Description: What began in Chicago in 1978 is now one of the most award-winning steakhouses around. For over 30 years, Morton's The Steakhouse has been on a mission to provide "The Best Steak… Anywhere." Focusing on quality, consistency and genuine hospitality, Morton's seeks to provide not only memorable cuisine, but a memorable experience. With fresh, succulent seafood and famed USDA prime-aged steak, it's no surprise that Morton's has thrilled diners all over the world. For a glimpse of a higher standard of steakhouse, come see the legendary Morton's experience for yourself.
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We walked in and were seated without a reservation. I liked the great steakhouse feel of the room. The steak was fine, the scallops I had were really dry without much flavor. Overall the atmosphere was better than the food. And for a pricey steakhouse I would have expected a bit more.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Blown away by the service. From the pre dinner drinks, the AMAZING steaks, and chocolate lava cake.....OMG......so Fing good. Karen, our waitress, made the experience outstanding. Definite splurge but worth the splurge

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Ate here with the wife and 2 kids (pre-teens). Service was excellent, food was great. Steak was excellent as expected. And so was the friendly and attentive service. Ordered 1 ribeye (shared between wife and daughter) , I had the Salmon (cooked perfect and tasty). Other daughter had a salad. Including a couple of sides and drinks (non alcohol), total came out to $220 (including tip) . So in conclusion, if the expensive dinner doesn't dissuade you, then this is an excellent steakhouse in Rosemont.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My colleague and I sat at the bar and had dinner while watching NCAA b-ball. The bartender was great and food was very good. The lobster bisque was crazy good.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Upon arriving at Morton's steak House to celebrate our anniversary, my husband and I were greeted with nothing but top notch and first class service from the time we walked in the door until we left. Our menus had a special message wishing us a Happy Anniversary on it. The host was so gracious and polite. The manager even came around with anniversary wishes and just to see if there was anything special we needed (he came around more than once). I tell you, the staff left no stone unturned for us. Our waiter Omar was excellent as well, very attentive to every detail. Even other staff came by smiled and gave anniversary wishes.

Lastly, I can't say enough about the food! It was amazing! I am such a picky eater and I cleaned my plate. Our hat go off to the chef!

If you're looking for fine dining with an excellent staff, you have to go to Morton's Steak House. We will be going back!

1  Thank travelwithnetta

Been to Morton's The Steakhouse? Share your experiences!