“Delicious world famous ribs”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 93 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American
Description: In Manhattan in 1965, there was no place where people could go out to meet friends and make new ones in an environment that was at once both relaxed and yet exciting. Then, Alan Stillman opened Fridays as a way, he said, "to meet Pan Am stewardesses." Suddenly, there was a place with great food, new and exciting drinks and an electric energy. A place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they mixed drinks. In short, a place like nowhere else. Today, Fridays in Rosemont, IL is still America's most iconic bar and grill. We embrace and celebrate our heritage as a bar. One that just happens to serve killer food in an environment where it's always Friday.
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

A late night dinner satisfying my craving for ribs and Caesar salad. Luckily for us there was a special on the ribs. Lots of parking, close to the airport and local hotels. I enjoyed the food very much. They are open to late. Yes please yummy food.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I'm a fan of TGI Friday's, there's better food in the area but you won't be disappointed eating here.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Go with yourself, significant other, family, friends WHOEVER. Always a good time and good food for a decent price. I always sit in the bar for the atmosphere. Great 10 or so beers on tap. This is my home... away from home.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I have been to numerous TGI Fridays in many different states but this one was the worst. A Friday night, we waited 30 minutes for a table. Fine. There were about 6 parties ahead of us. There were 9 empty tables not being filled. Why? I don't know. When we got seated, looked at a drink menu, ordered a drink. 25 minutes later I finally got my drink and my daughter got her coke. Food was way over cooked. Saw the waiter twice. Needless to say there was no tip given. Place wasn't very clean. Will not ever go to this location again. Do not recommend.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Went to Chicaco a few weeks ago.
TGIF is a very nice place to have a real American dinner.
Nice place and waitres very kind.
Easy to reach also walking distance if you stay in Hampton inn & suites Hotel.
Really like this place!

Been to TGI Fridays? Share your experiences!