“Great drinks!”
Review of The Ashburn

The Ashburn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ashburn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 96 Restaurants in Rosemont
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I husband and I spent the weekend at the Chicago Loews in Rosemont and enjoy drinks at this restaurant. The service was good, the manager was excellent we enjoyed his treats for my husband‘s birthday! Thank you

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Had a great evening snack and drinks. Server very responsive and prompt. Manager even came over to check on things. Chatted a bit and found out we were from same home town down state. Food was very good, and drinks tasty. Good beer selection.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick dinner. Hostess not very friendly. With a team of servers taking care of you, food came promptly. I had a Reuben with a side salad. The salad was huge for a side. Fresh greens, cukes, grape tomatoes and julienne style carrots. The lemon vinaigrette was light and tasty. The Reuben was grilled nicely but the meat was not very good.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Stayed here on business, had a mixed salad on arrival which was perfect, had breakfast buffet the last day there. They had a very large selection to choose from which included heart healthy options. The bar staff were very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

My wife and here stopped in for a quick dinner. We had never been before, but glad we stopped. The host was very nice and gave us a choice of seats. We had a main waiter, but others were helping. The service was great! I got a Root Beer Old-Fashioned. Very good and had never had root beer with one before. I would definitely get one again. We both ordered burgers. I got the classic and my wife got the Skylon. It was the 1st time she had a friend egg on a burger and she loved the burger and the egg on it! The burgers were juicy and flavorful....hot and fresh and the bun about perfect. The fries that came with it were also great! The atmosphere, food, and service were all great so I would definitely go back and try another burger or something else. It was a great meal and dinner!

Been to The Ashburn? Share your experiences!