“socially conscious coffee shop! ”

Cool Beanz Coffeehouse
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Loved my visit to Cool Beanz! It was a hip fun place to get some work done and the coffee was awesome! I returned the straw to my cold brew because I don’t like using straws for environmental reasons and was happy to find out the straws they give out are 100% compostable! Definitely would recommend if trying to find a coffee shop to get some work done while drinking a good cup of joe!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, great food, great service. I eat here frequently and have never had a bad experience. Love the sandwiches and dark roast coffee.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Such a great place to meet a friend for a coffee. Have a regular cup of joe or one of their creations. They also have food but I have not had the opportunity to try it yet. It’s on multiple list to do so.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Eclectic atmosphere, great coffees and specialty drinks, very nice offering of breakfast muffins and pastries, and tasty dinner options. They offer a really great selection of craft beers, fine wines, and top notch bourbons -- much higher quality than one might expect to find in a coffee shop.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed this Coffeehouse. I originally spotted the coffee house because of the name. I'm always saying " Cool Beans" so I thought the play on words was creative. Their Coffee was great and so were their cinnamon rolls. I would have liked to have tried all their sweet treats because they all looked good. Very pleasant atmosphere. Definitely on our return list when we visit the area. :)