“Not worth the indigestion”
Review of Maid Rite

Maid Rite
Ranked #16 of 139 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food is greasy and the premises always need cleaning. This place's main appeal is to locals that have eaten there for 50+ years.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Can't say much. MaidRite is MaidRite. Quite large. Very fast, abrupt service. Not quite rude, but close. Could be the style. Sandwiches were mediocre at best. Locals seem to love it. Best thing was Banana Cream Pie, HUUUGE and only $2.40.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Well let’s start out that we are not from here. So it was interesting. We are defiantly not a fan. Weird loose meat burgers and everything I could have made at home. Ya not a fan and my friends wife that lives here... didn’t like it either.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Just had quick lunch at Maid rite. Super maid rite is my favorite along with fries and a medium cherry coke. Always hits the spot.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I only come back to Quincy couple of times a year, but when I do, it is a must to go to Maid-Rite! Nothing better than a greasy Maid-Rite! My mom and dad met there for their first date, and it has great sentimental value! My son is now hooked and always orders them “extra-juicy”!

Been to Maid Rite? Share your experiences!