“Terrible service”

Pops Pizza
Ranked #42 of 139 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We always love their Chicago style pizza, and ordered 2 for our party of 7 (8 slices per pizza). The waitress brought 1 in a reasonable length of time ( deep dish takes longer than regular to cook). The second pizza took an additional 45 MINUTES! she said the first one had a problem, but there was only 1 other table occupied so there was no excuse for the delay. When I complained she wanted to argue with me about it! Still like their food but will not stay if that server is working.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

My wife is a "Rice Monster" so typically we do Asian when we visit Quincy, but it was my Birthday so I got to pick the restaurant for a mid afternoon lunch! Well, over the years I have tried pizza at most of the pizza places in Quincy and this is my fav!! Here's the surprise, when our pizza came the very proficient waitress said "I have good news and bad" they had dropped 1 tiny corner piece (Sq cut) and brought this pizza out with the tiny corner gone and said they were making us another whole pizza to take home free! Wow who does this!! POPS PIZZA...... GO THERE!!!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Called.....no answer. Called several times from 9pm. So I thought maybe they are busy. We went by and they were already closed. Saw them cleaning up. So much for closing at 10pm.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

A local favorite and family owned. We garlic cheese bread is over the top...best ever! We ordered a med hand tossed half pepperoni and sausage pizza for the kids and hubby and I split the bacon chicken ranch pasta which was recommended by our hotel manager! The ranch sauce was homemade! We could only eat half! The pasta dish was large and served with2 pieces of garlic bread. We left with half of it and 3 slices of pizza. Charming little place in a very old building on Quincy's Maine street. Was told the family owns a few restaurants in town and all are very good! So glad we found it! Was just the best way for our last night on the road winding up a 2 week cross country road trip without 7 and 11 year old grandsons!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Nice variety on the buffet. From salad bar to pasta to a nice variety of pizza, no problem walking out stuffed.

Been to Pops Pizza? Share your experiences!