“Great lunch pizza buffet!”
Review of Pops Pizza

Pops Pizza
Ranked #43 of 139 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Nice variety on the buffet. From salad bar to pasta to a nice variety of pizza, no problem walking out stuffed.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Pop's delivers friendly service and great food. They are very knowledgeable about their ingredients and helpful to vegetarians. Pros: Lots of delicious options for pizzas, calzones ( can feed two people), salads, sandwiches and pasta. Cons: none

Reviewed 16 February 2016

My husband and I love Chicago style thick crust pizza and Pops has the best in Quincy. Their other pizza are great too, but this is our favorite!

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

We love the house pasta. My husband wanted a pizza also tonight. We ordered the new way cheeseburger pizza and the dough was completely raw when we got it home. Very upset because we love this place!

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

First off this restaurant is a great local establishment in Quincy. The customer service is excellent. They have a great selection of appetizers and entrées. I had their Chicago style deep dish and I loved it. A lot of places either over cook or undercook the crust but this was great.

Been to Pops Pizza? Share your experiences!