“Great Chef”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Check Facebok, Yelp & Urbanspoon
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

always good food, great place to take the wife for date night. Don't drink but bar service was recommended by friends.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best if this restaurant is the friendliness! Smiles, and smiles and more smiles. They actually greet you as soon as you step inside the door and greet you with sincerity. This is a big plus in establishing the ambience for the rest of the evening.

We elected to have the chef's tasting, the $40.00 tasting. I would suggest this. You have a wonderfully relaxed meal which could be up to two hours. That was about how long we took to complete our dinner. Unhurried and very relaxed.

You are able to sample a little of everything on the menu. You are comfortably full when dinner is through. The chef may be overly generous with his salt, because I was exceedingly dry and I drank several bottles of water after we returned home.

The restaurant is small. Perhaps 10 tables. We were there Saturday and there were 5 couples having dinner which i though was strange for a Saturday night. There again, this is an unique restaurant and may not be to everyone's liking. If you are a fan of Golden Corral, I don't think this is the place for you.

I wish the owners of fine restaurants such as this would have a dress code. It irks me when I and my family are dressed appropriately and see people walk in with torn jeans and baseball caps, which they refuse to remove.

Well drinks are priced on the low side. They have a list of specialty drinks which are more in keeping with the $7-8-9 range. They are good.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The food was very good and everyone in our group was satisfied. I had the egg roles and steak, and both were unique and tasty.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Chef Kevin is amazing and the food was incredible. If you like whiskey, this is definitely your restaurant as I think he hoarded all of the whiskey ever created since prohibition.

The food was super fresh and had a good presentation. Served up some super melt in your mouth beef, addictingly delicious chicken spring rolls, and of course a few glasses of top notch whiskey.

Thanks for the dinner Kevin! Had to write a good review for you man, much appreciated. I’ll be here next time I’m in town for dinner without fail.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurants to visit when in Quincy. Delicious fresh food and phenomenal drinks. It is a small, intimate type restaurant with a small menu of specialty foods. Everything I have had has been excellent.