“BUSINESS LUNCH”

Ranked #5 of 420 Restaurants in Peoria
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018

WOW! The food was great and atmosphere a nice break from the daily grind. Liked the way you ordered and found your table. Had the buffalo chicken pizza and it was to die for! All three of my customers with me loved their food. If you are downtown, you have to try this place!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Traveling from Indianapolis to Des Moines, Peoria is an often half way stop. Finally found a place we would go back for. Wood fire pizza was great and the gluten free option was pretty darn good. Not always the case. Their craft beers were great!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Solo dinner during a business visit to Peoria, checked this place and surprisingly the wood fired food tasted awesome. The set up is pay before you seat with no servers, not ideal for dinner but I think would work for quicker meals and lunch,
They do bring the food to the table but you pick the table and carry your own drinks. It would be a 5 if I could have a tab open to refil my wine glass.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

My first experience at Sugar was memorable and delicious. Nice decor, friendly and attentive service and incredible pizza. The BBQ chicken pizza was the best of its kind that I ever had, and washed down with a cold Industry Standard brew it was extra good. I'll definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped on a Saturday afternoon at 3:00pm. We were able to sit immediately, given a menu. We ordered 2-chicken Parmesan pizza, 1-BBQ chicken pizza, 1-Cuban sandwich including 1-House salads. The food came quickly, Pizza was very good, salads were fresh and the dressing was very good taste. The Cuban sandwich was excellent, ciabatta Bread was great. This was an excellent meal and we all had leftovers to take home.

Been to Sugar? Share your experiences!