“Good Deep Dish”

D'Agostino's - Park Ridge
Reserve with OpenTable
D'Agostino's - Park Ridge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cumberland
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered the Dag Special and was not disappointed. The only thing that I would like to see is the vegetables pre cooked a little (grilled onions and peppers?) but might be just my preference. I also notice that the sauce on top was cool, but again - I think all deep dish have this. Crust is excellent. Servers are very friendly, they do a great job. Overall a very good place to grab a deep dish and a couple of beers.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

My cousins and I had some extra time at the airport, so took the train in search of some Chicago deep dish pizza. We hit the jackpot finding D'Agostino's. Thick cheese, tasty sauce. We couldn't eat it all, it was so filling, so I took some back to my hotel for breakfast the next day. I would definitely visit again my next trip to Chicago in 2019!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

I have been to D'Agostino's numerous times as it is convenient to my office. They have a good lunch buffet (except Wed), good sandwich offerings and great salad selections. I am more of a deep dish pizza person but their thin crust is good and their service a good

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I came here because I just wanted to dine close to my hotel. I ordered pasta instead of D'Agostino's famous pizza, and I was happy to report that it was delicious. Salad which came with the pasta was also fresh and delicious.
Like other reviews, the noise level could be an issue. Many family with young children were there when I had visited. There, a balloon master was entertaining these children - I wish I were a child so I could get one balloon hat or something!
Very reasonable price. OK service. I would go back.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Best Pizza I've ever had, The sauce is to die for, I mean this pizza took me by surprise. I make trips from Detroit to Chicago all the time for food and fun, D'Agostinos is now my favorite pizza spot.

Scott D, Owner at D'Agostino's - Park Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you so much for this amazing review and rating, Cherrise! We hope to see you again very soon! Have a wonderful day!