“Extraordinary!”
Review of Capri Restaurant

Capri Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Capri Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Capri has my all time favorite red sauce. My family knows how I love this place and we celebrated a special birthday as well as my retirement at this amazing venue!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Capri has an inventive menu plus the normal Italian fare. Excellent wine list where it is better value to order by the generous glass than a bottle. Huge, fresh salads are served before the meal with the house dressing ( no choice offered). The main meals were excellent, very tasty and well presented. So much from which to choose. Love to come back.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

A cozy little restaurant. Many choices on the menu. I had the Chicken Parmesan. It was delicious. I was here one other time for a seminar. The food was excellent then too. We had Brushetta, penne pasta with vodka sauce, better than my grandma's green beans, filets....a very memorable meal!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Capri is our favorite weekend place. The food portions are large and the house wine is easy to drink. The staff is what makes this place special. ( the food is good too) Brenda at the hostess station treats the new customers like old friends and the regulars like family. Kyle and Pam take good care of you at the bar so you never mind waiting for a table. The chef has nightly specials that fit everyone’s tastes. The owner is visible on the floor and this really feels like a family run business. The bread is warm and crusty and goes perfectly with a glass of red wine. Try the tiramisu for dessert which is large enough for two people. If you’re lucky you’ll get Nikki as a waitress but we have had good service from all the staff. All in all this is great place to have a nice relaxing Italian dinner.

1  Thank Lynn W
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We headed to dinner with another couple. There wasn't very much parking out front but there were a number of spaces behind the restaurant and an entrance on both sides. We went to the bar for a drink before dinner and got a couple glasses of wine. The pour of the wine was very generous. There is really no need to get a bottle, with the quantity poured. I have been to restaurants where they give you a half glass and charge $11-15 dollars. They gave you their money's worth here. The bartender and staff were extremely nice and efficient and provided good recommendations. The bread came out warm, and the food came out hot. The pasta dishes we ordered were delicious and the veal and chicken parm were great. One dish could have been split but if you did that what would you have to look forward to for lunch. I would highly reccommend this restaurant and I can't wait to bring my family from out of town.