“Quality food and great service”
Review of P F Chang's

P F Chang's
Ranked #14 of 225 Restaurants in Orland Park
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018

My son chose P.F. Changs for his birthday dinner and I am always happy when he does. I rarely eat Asian food but this is outstanding. When the four of us went for dinner, there was much sharing at the table and plenty of food to bring home as well. Every one of the main dishes and the varieties of fried rice were delicious.
I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We drive over an hour to partake in PF Chang’s food. It had been some time, so when our friend suggested it, we were obviously so excited and looking forward to a delicious meal and delicious experience. NOT TO BE. From the filthy dirty menus with smears and goo on them to the scratched up restroom doors and lackluster service, P F Chang’s has changed - for the worse. The food was “good” not as good as times past, but good. It seems like the quality has just gotten average and with the prices being what they are - wow, I would say we all were disappointed. The entire overall experience left us all wondering of they lost the magic and we will not rush back.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Going out to dinner on New Year’s Eve can be questionable. We were worried about service and the experience. Well, we had an amazing experience! I love how the server first asks about dietary differences. Not many restaurants do. Our food was delicious and our service was outstanding! It may be a new tradition!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Been here several times. Excellent food. Excellent service! This time, I ate the wok-charred brussel sprouts, the wok-fired filet, and the berries and cream shortcake. A common theme for the places I like is quality ingredients. No doubt, every items was excellently prepared with fresh, high quality ingredients.

Because I don't want to look like I travel alot, I typically choose items that are healthy. Dessert is not my typical fare, but I was in the mood for a lightly sweet treat. The berries and cream shortcake was exactly what I was hoping for. It featured layers of berries, fresh whipped cream, and pieces of cake. Not decadent. Just good. Highly recommend it as a light option.
The best recommendation came from a most excellent server Jackie. She is very attentive, full of knowledge, and carries an effortless smile. Her service was just a tad bit better than the excellent food. When I'm in the area, I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

My wife and I went for lunch. The food was good, but our waiter was a a real trip. 1). Even though our glasses were empty early in the meal they did not get refilled. 2). As he was walking by my back to the kitchen, he asked “Are you done yet?” 3) As he was clearing off our table he dropped my knife on my thigh. His reply was, “Oh, I almost stabbed you there.” I guess we were doing him a favor by eating there.