“Appetizers are the best,pair with a glass of wine”

Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants
Ranked #3 of 228 Restaurants in Orland Park
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Northwest corner of 157th and Harlem Avenue
Description: Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant combines modern, casual dining with award-winning, handcrafted wines. Our menu features fresh contemporary-American fare infused with flavors from around the world. From appetizers to desserts, each dish on our menu is listed with a bin number to help guide you to your selection’s perfect wine match. In addition to dining, Cooper’s Hawk offers a full-service bar, private party spaces, and Napa-style tasting room with specialty gift store, where guests can enjoy sipping and sampling wines in a traditional winery setting. Sourcing the highest quality grapes from the best vineyards around the world has earned Cooper’s Hawk a growing list of more than 200 wine awards. Most recently, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants was selected as “Hot Concept 2010” winner by Nation's Restaurant News and MenuMasters winner for the category of “Menu Trendsetter” in 2013.
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Love the place.,although make sure you make reservations
.Usually busy place! I enjoy wine tasting before a meal,which is reasonably priced .The appetizers,you will want one of each. .But be careful,so good you will not be able to finish your meal. But there is always room for dessert!!!! Hot chocolate chip cookie a must !!!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to Cooper’s Hawk many times.
What’s not to like? Good food, good wine and great service add up to a great meal. This time I had the prime rib sandwich and it was delicious. My wife had the pork chop and it was good, but not her favorite. She usually has the salmon and it is great. We are also members of the wine club, which includes free tasting and one bottle per month. As usual our waitress was friendly and attentive. They also have great burgers. Always crowded, but worth it.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Been to several Cooper's Hawk, and my go to order is their delightful cook to perfection burgers; the burger is fresh and professional; the presentation of the plate is awesome; and when you put it all together the tasteful experience is unforgettable. Great service and an extremely clean facilities. Great for couples or family. I prefer the coziness for couples.

1  Thank Clifford S
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is my first time dining at coopers hawk and I was quite impressed. My daughter took me there and everything was perfect. our server Ryan was just so friendly and helpful. He was very patient with helping with our choices and everything. The food was fantastic and was served at the right speed for us to enjoy every part of our meal. I will recommend this restaurant to all my friends. Thanks Ryan for my a great dining experiences.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Cooper's Hawk is our place to go for something special but not too expensive. The Blackened Bleu Steak Salad is my absolute favorite. Drunken shrimp is fantastic too. The wine list is perfect for me and I love trying new things.