“Grandma's Kitchen”
Review of Cafe Miele

Cafe Miele
Ranked #8 of 232 Restaurants in Orland Park
Reviewed 11 November 2017

My Family and I have returned here several time last being this morning.
Just as in the past everyone is very friendly with timely service and very hot food.
The menu is broad with choices for everyone and in any meal category.
We have yet to have anything short of a meal you'll refer back to many times.
There's currently some road construction but you'll be happy you didn't get discouraged.
Prices are very reasonable and servings ample. You will want to eat every crumb.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My cousin chose this restaurant for us to enjoy lunch together. The inside was very inviting with many tables and booths already filled. The servers were bustling around filling orders as fast as they could. Since pancakes are a favorite of mine, that was my first choice and I could choose multigrain! My cousin had eggs and pancakes while hubby had buttermilk pancakes. Our server continued to fill our coffee cups and brought our orders promptly. The pancakes were enormous and I anticipated quality pancakes. It was quite a disappointment to realize that my pancakes were dry and tasteless. I used copious amounts of syrup to make them palatable but it was difficult to enjoy them. My cousin enjoyed his eggs but hubby agreed that his pancakes were not that good. I would try something else another time because other diners seemed to be enjoying their meals.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I found this place using another online review source. We found it delicious and affordable. My wife and I both ordered omelettes and couldn't finish them. Definitely will visit again.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Cafe Miele has such a large menu that it takes a long time just to make a meal choice. They are always busy, however, the pleasant wait staff cater to all your needs. We always look forward to our visits!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Three people ordered breakfast, I ordered the avocado halves stuffed with tuna with a variety of fruit. Which was more than enough food for one sitting. I did end up taking half home in a box. Very generous portions, very excellent service, nice atmosphere and the prices are very reasonable for the amount of food you get.

The waitstaff is quick and ready with refills for your coffee they are polite enough to ask would you like more?

It is a long line on the weekends.

Really nothing like it around with the exception of Lumes.