“Grandma's Kitchen”
Review of Cafe Miele

Cafe Miele
Ranked #7 of 225 Restaurants in Orland Park
Reviewed 11 November 2017

My Family and I have returned here several time last being this morning.
Just as in the past everyone is very friendly with timely service and very hot food.
The menu is broad with choices for everyone and in any meal category.
We have yet to have anything short of a meal you'll refer back to many times.
There's currently some road construction but you'll be happy you didn't get discouraged.
Prices are very reasonable and servings ample. You will want to eat every crumb.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Hostess was rude and server spoke too low. Server gave no pen to sign the bill to the room. Eggs we powdered and tasteless and so we're the vegan sausage patties. Fruit was not that fresh and juice was foamy. French toast was ok, big portion. Prices were high for service and portions. Coffee was refilled often, since the cup was shot glass sized. We will not go again.

1  Thank Mandi L
Reviewed 14 September 2017

My cousin chose this restaurant for us to enjoy lunch together. The inside was very inviting with many tables and booths already filled. The servers were bustling around filling orders as fast as they could. Since pancakes are a favorite of mine, that was my first choice and I could choose multigrain! My cousin had eggs and pancakes while hubby had buttermilk pancakes. Our server continued to fill our coffee cups and brought our orders promptly. The pancakes were enormous and I anticipated quality pancakes. It was quite a disappointment to realize that my pancakes were dry and tasteless. I used copious amounts of syrup to make them palatable but it was difficult to enjoy them. My cousin enjoyed his eggs but hubby agreed that his pancakes were not that good. I would try something else another time because other diners seemed to be enjoying their meals.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I found this place using another online review source. We found it delicious and affordable. My wife and I both ordered omelettes and couldn't finish them. Definitely will visit again.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Cafe Miele has such a large menu that it takes a long time just to make a meal choice. They are always busy, however, the pleasant wait staff cater to all your needs. We always look forward to our visits!