“UNBELIEVABLE PASTA”
Review of Osteria Ottimo

Osteria Ottimo
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria Ottimo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 225 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone. 1-708-403-3366
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Their Rigatoni Bolognese was the best past I have ever had. Great atmosphere and staff is friendly and very efficient.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is the best Italian food I have ever had.

I ordered the chicken Valdostana. It was 2 chicken breasts with fontina cheese, prosciutto, mushrooms and marsalla sauce. It was so tender and delicious.

My husband had the scallop special for the day. The scallops were gigantic and sitting on a bed of potato, prosciutto hash.

Even the desserts were superior.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Tuesday nights are special prices on wine and worth the trip. Chicken Milanese is one of my husband's favorite and I enjoy the seafood pasta. We are not a fan of their herbed butter but the olive oil wkth the bread is delicious. The prices are on the higher side but the quality of food is worth it. I would say this is a place you go to once a week but more for a night out with friends or special occasions.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We went here after reviewing the top restaurants in Orland Park. Took mom to Bonefish Grill several times and many restaurants downtown Chicago. Some of us live in downtown Chicago. Our mom lives in Orland Park so we decided to try this place. Great food, service and wine. Pricing was reasonable and all 7 of us loved our dinners. We all left saying we will be back.

1  Thank KRPINGRMI
Reviewed 28 January 2018

JMJ When most of our group arrived, we were "treated" to a show of an unruly customer! This almost sent us out the door but the police arrived quietly and we decided to stay. Our server reassured us and helped explain the mostly Italian menu and specials. We were slow in deciding and he was patient and stopped regularly. Our orders arrived all together and looking delicious. The Italian crepes I had ordered seemed like they were not enough for a meal so the waiter suggested adding some mushrooms, broccoli, and asparagus! Great suggestion! Ended up not liking the Tittorto cheese but the vegetables helped. I think the crepes were a little undercooked so they weren't as good as expected. The other entrees were well received and we chatted until we noticed that the place was entirely filled and people were waiting. Don't go on a busy Friday; they have specials on other nights that will help them fill up on slower nights and you'll save a few dollars. Will try to get back again for the Lasagna Thursday Special.