“Happy2wanderers”

Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Beldon
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Get your favourite Domino’s Pizza Fresh to your door. Order now! Visit our Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest deals, competitions & news!
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Very busy Domino's store, I find that staff are to busy to even acknowledge your presents in store. Need same customer relationship training, I am awhere most of these employees are just part timers students. Pizzas sometimes are either average or good, can be hit and miss.Good for a cheap quick meal.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 29 September 2016

This store is well managed and very quick with the preparation of pizzas. Very consistent with the meals from week to week and certainly a very good range.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 27 September 2014

Mass produced pizzas, very average but if you need to fill a gap it will do. Nothing to write home about.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have always throught of Dominos as good value pizza a however we recently ordered 3 large pizzas for home delivery and they were $20 each and small size. $60 for 3 small (supposed to be large) pizzas was terrible value. it took about an hour to arrive which for a Saturday night was understandable (but not great) and it was just lucky we werent that hungry as there wasnt much value for $60 we paid. The pizzas themselves were reasonably tasty but it seemed wrong to me that these servings were considered large. it was disappointing and I doubt I would home deliver again from Dominos. i would get them to show me the box size in store before I purchased next time.

Date of visit: May 2014