The Airport Tavern
US$57
US$117
US$108
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Bristol South(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$112
US$52
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you are looking at airport parking options, avoid this one at all costs. The price maybe attractive but your car will not be looked after and returned dirty and used. Hopefully you base your choice on more than just price so you will avoid annoyance and disappointment.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
6  Thank BenHallEvans
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went to this establishment and ordered the chips from the specials menu which came with melted cheddar and Stilton with Cajun spices and bread and butter. I’m a vegetation with limited options so I had no option but to pick this. The bread and butter came laden with 2cm of margarine spread on it. I was then waiting 15 minutes for the chips with cheese to arrive. When the did the oily chips were slung on a plate and in a pie die saw melted cheese with an inch of grease. At first glance the lumps in the cheese sauce were lumps of Stilton until I tried one and it turned out to be CHICKEN! I was absolutely mortified...no mention on the specials board mentioned chicken. I told the manager and she said ‘I’m sorry I’m a vegetarian too’ and then kept me waiting for 15 minutes before coming over and moving the meal away from me. At that point they then only offered me a refund.

Worst restaurant experience ever!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank CLP1992
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived at Bristol Airport 2240 hrs. Collected by transfer bus 2345hrs. Phoned company upon arrival as instructed. Was told I had just missed a pickup but would return in a few minutes, fair enough. 40 minutes later bus returned but could not take all of us and would return to collect the rest of us. I asked if he could hurry as it was freezing cold and we had already been waiting a long time. The driver started having a rant telling me it was a free bus and I was lucky to have a lift at all. Must admit words were exchanged (no swearing) and driver said he would take his time. 20 minutes later he returned for the 5 minute transfer and we were finally driving home 70 minutes after ringing the company. The driver was the worst person I have ever encountered in 50 years of travel and we will never use this company again. I must stress I have never put a bad review on trip adviser before but this experience has really annoyed me.

Room Tip: Not relevant
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank adventure18
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were staying up the road before our flight to Malaga. Decided to eat here as it was walking distance. Ordered a drink from a very dated bar sat at a table there was dirty cutlery we ordered food which was actually ok for us. I did notice one customer have her mains brought out while still eating her starters. That main was then taken away and taken to the kitchen which i could see into. The chef added something to her plate then it was taken back to the customer. Needless to say she did not eat very much. The bar/eating area did not seem clean old carpet and grubby paintwork. Old and tired really. The bar girl/waitress was stood behind the bar at one point and sprayed deodrant under her arms in view of customers. I dread to think what it would be like to stay in the accomodation and wont be back even for a drink. Needs a whole revamp!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank mumzcool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was a bit worried after I had booked a parking space as there was no confirmation provided. I had paid using paypal so I had that receipt. I phoned to make sure they had my reservation and a surly man informed me they didn't issue confirmation receipts because they were all illiterate!
Despite my concerns we received an excellent service, the minibus was prompt and the driver was very helpful. The cars are moved to another site for the duration. I would use the Airport Tavern again when I travel from Bristol Airport.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple