“Excellent BBQ Ribs and a great tasting sauce.”
Review of Q-BBQ Oak Park

Q-BBQ Oak Park
Ranked #2 of 5 Quick Bites in Oak Park
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Michelin-Rated BBQ Restaurants in Downtown LaGrange, Naperville, Chicago-Lakeview, Schererville, IN and Oak Park! Smoked Texas Brisket, Burnt Ends, Memphis Ribs, Spicy Sausage, Pulled Pork, Chicken and Chicken Wings! Fresh Homemade Sides & Sauces.
Reviewed 23 May 2018

We did take out of the BBQ Ribs and we received a large amount of Ribs, plus veggies to go along with them The food was excellent! The bread was super and the corn on the cob was a nice extra. We would go again to this place.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Q is pretty good. It's a little expensive, but you get a good amount of food. There is a nice outdoor patio in the summer and a good amount of indoor seating, too. The hush puppies are delicious and come as a side with everything, but I get extra. You can also get cash back from Yelp here.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

They seat you and delivery your food, but you have to go to the register to place your order and get your own drinks.

Tried the slider trio for my first taste of this restaurant. The meats are very good and flavorful, but the rolls were a bit heavy and dry. I had the Mexican corn as a side - INCREDIBLE. Hush puppies are very tasty.

They have a variety of sauces from vinegar based to sweet to hot and spicy - so order to your taste.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 17 February 2018

We had a family get together here. The restaurant is attractive with comfortable seating. The bbq is quite good. My wife and I had the three sliders meal featuring brisket, pulled pork and pulled chicken as a sampler. My complaint with this place is the bread. The buns were very dry and thick. They did not complement the bbq at all. I would not visit here again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Some items seemed very salty (wings) and some of the sauces seemed to have a lot of sugar. Just depends on what you like. Not my favorite kind of BBQ, but the decor is kind of funky and they do a big business. The menu is pretty confusing. The counter person was giving me advice on how to get what I wanted for the lowest price. This is great, but it indicates to me that the menu is too complex. You order and pay at the counter and they bring your food to the table.

Date of visit: December 2017