“Great Place for Breakfast”
Review of Stacked

Stacked
Ranked #3 of 138 Restaurants in Oak Lawn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2018

My wife and I had breakfast with some colleagues here, and the food was GREAT!!! Our waitress was very hospitable with recommendations and the service fast. We had a great time and would recommend Stacked as a very good choice when dining for breakfast in Oak Lawn.

1  Thank wilsonderekw

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Had breakfast here last weekend. There was a line, as expected, but it moved fairly quickly. There are lots of yummy treats on the menu like stuffed french toast, waffles, omelettes, etc. Busy but friendly staff. The breakfasts are huge. I could only eat half of mine but happily enjoyed the other half the next day. I can see why it is my brother's favorite breakfast spot!

1  Thank brooklynmurphys
Reviewed 7 August 2018

You'll never have to worry about what you want for Breakfast, Stacked has it all. Don't worry about a long line, they move you through surprisingly quickly.

1  Thank d0ubledem0n
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Since the place is small be prepared to wait on weekends. But, it IS worth it. The menu is chock full of special treats. Of course, they have your tried and true favorites too. I wish they had some benches or chairs for when you have to wait. You can go sit in your car but... Give em a try. You won't be sorry.

1  Thank Donna T
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The food was solid, but it was hot in the restaurant and there was a long wait. Because I’d these conditions I thought the food would be really cheap or unique or particularly tasty. None applied. The stuffed drench toast was good but bit mind blowing and there wa a hefty up charge for gluten free pancakes for our friend with celiac. Not sure I’ll go back without a gift certificate...

Been to Stacked? Share your experiences!