“Excellent breakfast and service ”
Review of Stacked

Stacked
Ranked #3 of 131 Restaurants in Oak Lawn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We were tight on schedule and wanted to eat at Stacked but had to wait an hour since they were really busy - popular place! So we ordered takeout and they had our food ready in 10 minutes! So cool!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

That's no kidding, "Stacked" is what you get. Big stacked plates of food. This review is actually for the new Stacked restaurant in Crestwood, which opened two weeks ago. New restaurants can be disorganized but these folks were on their game. I had a skillet with eggs and mutigrain pancakes, the wife had an omelette with french toast. Big portions and everything was piping hot and delicious. You better come hungry. Service was good, parking was plentiful, seating was comfortable and this is a new, clean place. We we're first time customers and since things went so well, we will surely return. Price for our meals with coffee was $33. Well worth it!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Very busy in the morning during the week when I was there. Had potato pancakes, they were excellent, and plentiful. Tight with other diners, but still not overbearing. Some booths and some tables. Paying was mixed with an area for take-out which made the process confusing and much longer.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has great food. Unfortunately, you can not make reservations and seems to always have long waits. But always well worth it.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Went there with my wife and granddaughter a couple of months ago.
We all liked the pancakes--I had the German potato pancakes and my
wife had the Swedish and my granddaughter had the strawberry pancks.
We all like them. I thought my portion was a little small but I can eat a LOT of pancakes.
Both times that we were there it was busy but service was good and fast and we did not have to wait long. I would have given 5 *** if my portion was bigger.

Been to Stacked? Share your experiences!