“Great pork chop”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 90 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Pork chops are half price on fridays for lunch at Perry’s. But they sure are not short on taste. Great meal. Service very good. For dinner prices are a little higher but worth it.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We have been trying a few new restaurants lately, and this one came highly recommended by a friend of ours. The dining room is a bit dark, but cozy and comfortable. The waitress helped explain some of their more unique dining options to us, and they were amazingly quick on refills and extra water.

We ordered a variety of different items. I had a ribeye, while my husband had their famous pork chop and our friend had the chateaubriand. Steaks were cooked perfectly, though our friend thought his portion size was a bit small. That was fine because there was plenty from the pork and my ribeye leftover. My husband loved the pork chop. He isn't a big pork eater, but found it to be amazing.

Overall, we had a really lovely time at this location and we will certainly be back.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I’m NEVER disappointed with this place especially their pork chops which we always order! My son and his wife treated us (again) to this place on Mother’s Day and we surely had a nice time! Service is always superb and the server will explain in detail the item you ordered and suggests sides which will conform to your order and even tell you if it’s too much for you to handle. They’re also very flexible as to how you wanted your order to come out! Definitely a “must go to place” for big occasions.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Our first visit at Perry’s for our anniversary. Nice touch at the table with rose petals in the center of the table. We told the waitress that this was our first visit, however, we were not given any explanation of the menu. The sea bass was excellent; my steak was medium in doneness—I had ordered medium well; reluctantly sent it back. The baked potatoes were over done. My husband ordered coffee, the cup had lipstick on it — the waitress gave us a clean one after we pointed it out to her. The atmosphere is not for us—90’s soft rock music playing too loud; our table was almost in the aisle — felt like I had to keep ducking to avoid the trays, etc; too much talking from the wait staff behind me! Definitely not a romantic atmosphere. Possibly we are not in Perry’s targeted age group.

1  Thank KMSIndianHeadPark_IL
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Came for a work dinner. Service during cocktail hour was very attentive. Large group, so it took a while to get orders taken and for salads to come out, but man it was worth the wait. First off, the bread tastes like saltines (not an insult- I LOVE saltines) but is the softest, fluffiest stuff with the best crust ever. Had the wedge salad and just wolfed it down. Got the vegetarian entree (spaghetti squash) since I'm not a big meat eater, but everyone else had the MASSIVE pork chop and steak. Dessert was also great-- a selection of three smaller desserts was perfect after the huge meal. Live jazz was a nice touch. Ample parking, but we had a really quick walk from the Doubletree across the street.