“Best Chinese cuisine in Naperville!! Guaranteed!”

House of Emperor 75th & S Naper
Ranked #74 of 474 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Have lived in Naperville all my life...have tried every Chinese restaurant in town. The food here is consistently delicious, and healthy. They never use MSG, and they offer an extensive menu with plenty of seafood, beef, pork or chicken entrees. The service is very friendly, and I highly recommend a tapioca smoothie for the kids or the plum wine for adults! Take out, delivery or dine in, this is The best Chinese Naperville has to offer!

1  Thank Jennifer S

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This is not your regular hole in the wall Chinese restaurant it has class and they have kept it clean and the food tasty and light. Not too much of oils used in the food and the rice is fluffy not starchy. A must if your in the area and love a good meal done well at a great price.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

We frequent this place quite a bit because their Chinese food is good, reasonably priced, and consistent. We really enjoy their boneless salt and pepper pork chop. We'll definitely continue to be loyal customers of this place.

Go there for lunch for an even better deal! Enjoy!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Had to be in Naperville for my Grand Daughters game. Researched Chinese restaurants on Trip ASdvisor before going. Planned to have lunch.From the time I walked in I felt a warm feeling. Service was outstanding and food was beyond my expectations.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

This restaurant was a real treat to eat at. We had a choice between American-Chinese food served the Chinese-American way (which we chose, not being Chinese) and authentic Chinese food. I believe they have Thai cuisine too. They are very accommodating to groups of 6 - 8, and we received fast and courteous service as well.