All reviews bit outdated across the street gift bag marriott property shopping mall scrambled eggs rock island would stay here again clean rooms the quad cities hot tub
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I booked a room for the weekend and was pleased with what I found. The room was clean and spacious, the breakfast space was comfortable and the staff was accommodating. The infused ice water in the lobby was an excellent touch; the weather was hot and the water a welcomed treat! The location was perfect for my needs and easily accessible from the highway. Next time I'm in town, I will stay here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Fairfield I, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Moline Airport / Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you very much. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff. Its always nice to hear when our guests appreciate the small things we do. Please come see us again.
Heather

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Pool was lovely. Breakfast was delicious. Employees were friendly. Nice, quiet, clean place.

The only thing I would change was that the rooms were a bit outdated.....bedside tables and desks were worn and I haven't stayed too many places that did not feature a mini fridge and microwave. Good thing we brought our own cooler.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2018

My review will only echo things previously said about this property: It is no-frills, but clean comfortable and professionally staffed. As others have said, the property is beginning to show a bit of age around the edges, but there is clearly an ongoing effort to keep it fresh - most noticeably, new carpet in the corridors and in the rooms. Our room had also been repainted not too long ago.

The staff is exceedingly friendly, helpful and courteous. The breakfast is on par with any other "free breakfast" found at similar hotels. The location is a bit of a minus (dying shopping mall adjacent, no other real amenities), but it's not far from much of anywhere in the Quad Cities area. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Good breakfast, friendly staff, clean rooms, and dog friendly. We spent the night here as we drove from Virginia to California. Nothing fancy, but a comfortable and safe place to stay.

We were on the later end of the breakfast time, and the lady in charge was so kind and offered to make more food which wasn’t necessary at all. I also overheard two conversations that indicated that there were repeat customers of the hotel which must mean it’s a good place to stay.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and I had a good night's sleep. The breakfast was very good as well. You get begals, waffles, eggs, omelettes, cereal, and much more. My husband and I only stayed one night so we didn't get to check out the pool, but it looked like a nice one.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple