All reviews the quad cities front desk walk in shower close to the airport every staff member the breakfast area very nice hotel up to date many choices great place to stay clean rooms staff was very friendly and helpful definitely stay here again oatmeal hot tub king bed sausage
Reviewed 30 August 2018

My flight was cancelled and I received a hotel voucher from the airline. I was picked up by Jessica who was very sympathetic to my situation. I was traveling with a large over sized piece of luggage and needed a ground floor room. Crystal (Front Desk Manager) made sure that I was accommodated. I was leaving a 3:45 am the next day and before I left the counter she had arranged a taxi for me. Since I would not be around for the morning breakfast a very nice sack breakfast was delivered to my room along with take out menus. The two of them made a bad day bearable. Thank you Jessica and Crystal!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Janice T, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you so much for such a great review of the Holiday Inn Express - Moline and two of our employees! We definitely strive to make every guest's stay the best we can, especially when they have been stranded due to unforeseen circumstances. If you are ever in the area again, please stay with us, and hopefully you can meet all of our wonderful employees!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I stayed here last week 8/25, even though I was working an hour away. The hotel is super clean and on the newer side. It's located right next to the airport, but I never heard a plane. The staff was excellent and catered to my few extra request I asked of them.

Room Tip: Room 301 is a 1 bedroom suite that was very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Janice T, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Wonderful! We are so pleased that you were able to enjoy your stay at the Holiday Inn Express - Moline! Even though we are right next to the airport, it is surprisingly difficult to hear the planes! We definitely appreciate you staying with us for the week, and if you are ever in town again, or working an hour away, please stay again!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. Nice and new and very clean! Quite even though it’s next to an airport. Didn’t hear one plane the whole night! Staff was friendly and attentive. Breakfast was great, especially those omelets. I recommend this hotel, especially if you came to tour one of the John Deere plants nearby. Best value if you like quality and cleanliness!

Stayed: August 2018
Janice T, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Wow! What a wonderful review of the Holiday Inn Express - Moline! We are happy that you found our hotel so nice, new, and clean, and that our location was conveniently located close to the plants. If you ever come back to the area, please stay again!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel tops them all. It had a classy, warm, inviting feel to it. Looks brand new. Loved the king bed and the space for luggage. Beautiful colors and peaceful atmosphere. Breakfast included yummy Cinnabons. Top rated.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Janice T, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Wow! Best Hotel Ever-I LOVE that! Thank you so much for the amazing review about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Moline! I'm so glad that your stay completely exceeded your expectations. Come back again and enjoy more of our yummy Cinnabons!

Janice T
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights. This is really a nice and quite hotel.
Rooms were big and clean.
Hotel is very close to airport. They do provide complimentary airport drop facility.
Good options in breakfast.
Front desk staff was friendly and nice!
I had early morning flight and they provided me breakfast bag in morning. One has to request for breakfast bag at front desk one night before the departure.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Janice T, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

knightrider02,

Thank you so much for a wonderful review of the Holiday Inn Express - Moline! We are happy to provide shuttle service to the airport and also to provide breakfast bags to guests leaving early in the morning. Once again, thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you in the near future!