“Grossly overpriced!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Village Inn
Ranked #77 of 180 Restaurants in Moline
Description: Enjoy Breakfast All Day! With My INN-credible V.I.B. at Village Inn you're in charge. Choose any four different items from over 30 delicious options to create your own delicious meal. With fresh, hand-cracked eggs and made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes, you'll love our Real. Good. Breakfast™!
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered 2 slices of French toast and a small orange juice and it was $7.79. I could make breakfast for a week for that much. Disappointed.

1  Thank tamisue1

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Went here for breakfast because they had a $ 6.99 deal ... was no deal first pancakes over saturated with butter and the potatoes was so greasy gave me a stomach ache not been here for a while now I know why... service was fast

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

They got both of our orders wrong once and mine twice! How frustrating. I ordered the rio grande skillet. It came with only half of the ingredients the first time. It was very bland. I showed waitress and told her exactly which 4 ingredients were missing. She had them make me a different one, it was spicy but still missing two ingredients. Pica de Gallo and sour cream. I ate it anyway but would have liked what I ordered!!!! My girlfriend ordered bacon and got hash browns. They brought her bacon after she told them but it was under cooked. Will be quite a while till we go back there.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Never had bad food at this place and the service is great. And the pie they have is the best none better.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Had a great breakfast and great waitress. Roxanna was great! I recommend the scrambler. They also have homemade pie

Been to Village Inn? Share your experiences!