“Great Fresh Doughnuts”
Review of Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Marion
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I was staying across the street at the Holiday Inn and I am not into the continental breakfast thing for numerous mostly disgusting reasons. So anyway, I went across the street to this Crispy Cream, had a few nice hot fresh doughnuts and some of their great coffee. A very nice young woman was manning the counter and everybody working in the place looked clean, were taking their jobs serious and staying busy keeping their customers happy. I am a manager and I do notice these things. This is a good Crispy Cream and I strongly suggest it. Well Done Marion Crispy Cream.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I always love their donuts. I’m from Wisconsin and we have no recourse there so I fill up when they are available. Yes they mess up my diet but they are so good!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I live literally down the street from this place. We've been here frequently since in opened. It never disappoints. The variety in donuts will make anyone come back to try them all. They also serve coffee and soda. It's all for a good price.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Fresh and tasty. Can't go wrong. Stop by and grab a dozen, or two, of donuts for the trip home or wherever you may be going.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

The best donuts in town hands down! Great flavor, fresh daily. If your lucky you'll get in there while their hot, than...oh so yummy!
Oh my friends you just have to have one.....a mouth full of yum

Been to Krispy Kreme? Share your experiences!