“One of good authentic Korean food restaurants Lisle/Naperville area”
Review of Seocho Garden

Seocho Garden
Ranked #27 of 81 Restaurants in Lisle
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Reviewed 22 October 2015

Foods in general are good. You can enjoy authentic Korean foods here. There is an option to choose buffet style grills which is also good and reasonably priced. Sometimes, I felt waiters/waitresses are too small compare to the size of restaurant, especially weekends.

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Good time and great food! Family all liked the Bulgogi and Samgyeopsal! Good service too! Had sushi too and it was excellent!

Reviewed 10 June 2015

This was my first experience with Korean BBQ....if you are new to it and want to try many different dishes, I suggest trying the all-you-can-eat option. My husband didn't like having to cook his own food, but he did enjoy the flavors. I'm a picky eater so this really wasn't my favorite but everyone else in my party seemed to enjoy it.

Reviewed 22 November 2014

First of all, it seems that people get confused that this place also had sushi. Please understand that they are two completely different entities. Sushi by Chef Soon is not a part of the Seocho Garden although they are in the same space.

Ok, now that is clear, moving onto the Korean BBQ, Absolutely great meat, great bargain, and I've been to all the Korean BBQ's in Chicagoland. Although, at times service may dwindle, especially for calls depending on who you talk to. Always make a reservation in advance if you plan on having bbq on a weekend night. Please note the cultural difference of a Korean Restaurant and that you do need to push the button for service, don't just wait for the server to come back. That's what the buttons are for!

Now for the Korean Food, they have really good authentic Korean food, I love all their soups, stews, fish, and rice dishes. My parents order from them all the time for regular food that we could always cook ourselves. It's like mom's food. I don't understand some of these reviews because, they complain about the side dishes? You know you can always ask for more? Also depending on the day, they have different side items. In terms of price, it's average what you'd see at most other Korean restaurants these days that are full-service. if you want a cheaper option that doesn't serve you, go to Tanaka Sushi, which has sushi and Korean food, down the street in Lisle. I noticed recently they raised their all you can eat prices but also consider the gas I'd waste driving out to Schaumburg or Niles for other Korean bbq that's similarly priced. All-in-all, it's never a bad option. If there's a problem with the food, please just politely tell them! I've been going here for years and I can understand the customers but also know that sometimes the servers just need another chance.
I think the service has overall gotten better since they hired on a young lady who's not Korean. She's attentive and fast to get back to you. Other servers may forget things here and there.

2  Thank HappyEaterPearlz
Reviewed 18 October 2014

My husband and I would definitely go here more often it the Korean BBQ was more affordable. In order to sit in the grilling section, you need to get at least two orders. They also have a slightly more expensive per person all you can eat grilling option, but two orders is plenty for two or even three people to share. It is a lot. I recommend the Bulgogi. Like in S. Korea, they bring out lots of appetizers with the meal. They have Soju available to order, which is like a less intense vodka. Since I spent time in S. Korea, I knew what to expect. I always found the staff to be friendly and efficient. They have call buttons on the table, and you use this to signal them. I like that it is set up just like a restaurant in S. Korea. It is a great way for me to show my friends and family what the S. Korean BBQ experience is really like.