“Average”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The place is deserted whenever I go for lunch, which is not a good sign. A pet peeve of mine is an unattended host stand, and that happens every time I go there. On occasion, I have to go find someone to get seated.

The food is okay, though. I can’t complain about the service once I get a table, either. I just wish they made a better first impression.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We both had the fish fry, I had fried he had broiled , Fried fish was tough with no taste fries were ice cold . They didn’t have broiled fish ready so he ate the fried and sweet potato fries that were cold and didn’t have any potatoes inside. I had the beef rice soup that was OK my husband had the clam chowder it was cold. Would not recommend for fish fry.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

R J's eatery is a friendly local restaurant that serves good food at a moderate price and has been in business all my adult life and I'm 66 years old. As I'm fond of saying it was around when Christ was an slter boy... :)

Highly recommended

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

RJ Eatery is a great place where locals go for a relaxed dinner in a friendly environment.

I love the outdoors area with the sand voleyball court, beaning and the great view of the sunset by the lake.

The thin crust pizza is great for any ocassion.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Lots of variety on the menu as well as beers. Handcrafted beers as Wells's domestic Menus offers pizza, pastas , steaks and salads. Nice outdoor area also