“Fantastic Mongolian beef”

Great Beijing
Ranked #10 of 57 Restaurants in Lincolnwood
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Everything we ordered was very good. The ingredients were fresh and the meat all of good quality. The waitress was efficient and friendly. Tea and rice were served automatically and refreshed. The only negative was that one of our three orders was a few minutes late in arriving to the table. Some of the best Chinese food I have had.

Thank Chris and Dorot... A

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I came a long way to try the bragged about homemade lo mein noodles and was extremely disappointed. They tasted like any run of the mill Chinese noodles. Seeing that there is nothing spectacular about them, they are extremely overpriced. You would expect a homemade noodle to have some chew to it, but these were mushy.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We love Great Beijing! We visit every couple of weeks. My daughter always has the same thing, but I've eaten from every section of the menu. There are some talented people in the kitchen, and the staff are always very nice. Consistently stands up against any other Chinese restaurant we have visited.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I have patronized this restaurant for years, both dining in and carry-out. The service is quick and the staff pleasant and polite. Unfortunately, the quality of the food has gone down in recent years. Over the weekend, for example, I ordered shrimp egg foo young (their spelling) as take-out. When I got home, I found one piece the size of a softball, and several shreds of vegetable with some egg attached. The sauce was watery, and the whole dish full of tinned peas and carrots (is their new cook British?). Time for me to find a new Chinese restaurant.

1  Thank Prestinna
Reviewed 2 January 2017

We actually chose Great Beijing for dinner for the simplest of reasons, it was one of very few restaurants that was open on New Year's Day. There is plenty of off-street parking and the restaurant and the restrooms are clean and well-kept. It is NOT a buffet restaurant, so, in my mind, it is better than many of the larger Chinese restaurants. There are even separate areas for private parties which is nice. The staff is efficient. I ordered a cup of cream corn soup with egg to start, and the amount that was brought was almost enough for a full dinner. We also ordered the pu pu tray for two, which includes BBQ ribs, fried chicken wings, two egg rolls, crab rangoon and shrimp toast. For our entree we chose the Mongolian three ingredient, which included beef, shrimp and and chicken with crispy rice noodles. There was more than enough food to take home and the prices were reasonable, especially for the amount of food.