“Authentic Mediterranean cuisine”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dying for a taste of the Med? Look no further, Psistaria delivers with excellent preparations and portions. Classic Greek appetizers and entrees. Try the "Lavraki" whole striped seabass grilled perfectly and de boned table side if you prefer.
Great vegetarian options, nice wine list and desserts round out your meal nicely.
Worth a visit.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Our group had one foodie and the rest of us were novices. The menu explained most of the dishes nicely so it was easy to order. The service was quick and the food was delicious. No one had a complaint. We had chicken, lamb, octopus, baklava, Greek potatoes. Would definitely come back here again.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2018

5 of us went to Psistaria on recommendation of a friend. parking is difficult but there is VALET parking available. We had to wait 20 to 30 minutes, reservations are not possible and the queuing is a given. It was 2 pm and full. When we left at 3.15 pm it was still busy and still queuing up, so this place must be a gold mine. We chose a seafood pasta and grilled SEA BASS, which was recommended by the chef. The roasted bread with olive oil was great and the SEA BASS to die for. All and all a delicious experience. Thank you my Greek friend

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Excellent food and drink, our server, Marko, was attentive and knowledgable.
He made excellent recommendations for our wine to pair with our entrees.
This is a great place that I will be returning to as often as I can.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Ok, really, most times I've gone here it's because the location cant be beat. I live north and for anyone east or south it's easy on and off the Edens. But, because I've been there several times, I've come to realize the food is consistently amazing. I eat plainly but like big flavor. More often than not I order chicken or fish. Driving from the Loop, sometimes I call ahead for a Greek salad with chicken and take it for dinner and lunch the next day or stop at a friend's and share it. With the complimentary valet parking it's all about convenience.

Date of visit: March 2017