“Coffeehouse”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Generous coffee and tea portions. Usual variety of donuts. Clean and prompt service. Kosher. Family oriented. Icecream menu also.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Small Dunkin' Donuts with Baskin Robbins. Good selection of ice cream cakes and packed quarts. Parking available.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 20 February 2016

I love my coffee at Dunkin Donutes. I am there everyday and can't start my day without it. I like the fact that most of their stores carry fresh bananas. I don't know why other fast food places don't have fruit. Those of us who eat on the run appreciate something other than fried foods. Fruit is an excellent addition to the menu. They're fast, friendly, and have good coffee and bananas.

Date of visit: February 2016