“Customer service & froyo done right!”
Review of Suzy's Swirl

Suzy's Swirl
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Lake Bluff
Reviewed 13 August 2017

The family decided to try someplace new and we stumbled upon Suzy's Swirl and WOW! From the moment we walked in we were in love. The staff was fantastic, they made us feel comfortable and at home. They showed us around, asked us questions and left zero doubt how they felt about their customers.

We will definitely be back and you should go also!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I bring my kids here for treats. The place is so cute, the staff is so friendly, and the flavors change often. It's fun to try new things! Wish it was easier to park.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Love it! I drive by there almost daily and it's hard to resist. Love their frozen yogurt. Always something new to try and I ALWAYS find at least two or three new favorites to fill my cup with. Always a friendly reception when I walk in. Makes me want to go back soon.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Kids love it because they get to put their own sprinkles, etc. on their ice cream. They have several flavors. I must admit that the taste is very good, but the excessive cost ruins the experience for me. One can get a half-dozen cones from McDonald's (which are almost as good tasting) for the price on one good-sized cone from Suzy's.

If you have so much money that you are willing to simply throw it away, you will love Suzy's. If you are like most of us, and if you consider the cost, you will go somewhere else.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I love the flavors at Suzi Swirl. They change them frequently and I love the cake batter flavor. They also give you a choice of colored spoons.