“Best cupcakes in town”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Kildeer
Description: 847-438-9300
Description: 847-438-9300
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

This place is a real treat. Great cupcakes and an amazingly knowledgable staff.

You should check them out if you have a sweet tooth

Reviewed 23 February 2015

I've been to both locations - Kildeer and Wilmette - and love their cupcakes. I had the Chunky Monkey cupcake last night and could seriously eat that every day - forever. Everyone in our large group loved their choices. They were huge and great flavor combinations. We were thrilled! And the manager was so nice and friendly.

Reviewed 16 December 2014

These cupcakes are so big and delicious.....like getting 2 cupcakes. So far I have visited 3 other cupcake places. One went out of business...one just opened up in downtown Arlington Heights.....and most recently we had a chance to go to Molly's Cupcakes in Lincoln Park .......and we always say...so are these better then Couture Cupcakes? Nope....even beats the Cupcake Wars Winner (in our opinion)

Reviewed 6 December 2014

I've been in his store 3 times before, and always left without anything, the service was so inept and clueless. This time I was determined to use an old Groupon and luckily the young man running the place was more capable and I left with 4 cupcakes.

This was however my second time trying Couture's cupcakes, though, as a friend brought some over for dessert about a year ago. And my opinion both times was that they are disappointing, esp for $4-5 each. Some reviewers termed them "huge", which I'd say is untrue. They appear that way due to a massive amount of buttercream frosting, but there is really very little cake; and what cake there is is bland and dry in every flavor. If you love the kind of heavy greasy frosting found on store bought birthday cakes, you'll love this frosting. But if you're looking for something special, "couture" or culinary -- these won't suffice.

3  Thank dgil58
Reviewed 29 November 2014

Stopped in and picked up a couple of cupcakes for my wife and me. Yellow with chocolate frosting and salted caramel. They were okay, but not worth the price ($9.00 for the 2). Don't think I will be back.

1  Thank Phil B