“Easy In Easy Out Fair Price Great Home Made Pizza”
Review of Hart's Saloon

Hart's Saloon
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Hebron
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 September 2018

What a great stop Harts Saloon Brick Oven Home Made Pizza. You buy them 10 Inches at a time and the atmosphere is awesome. I heard two for one on Monday nights! So I will be heading back soon on a Monday night for a couple of pizzas and Some football. The best part is they are only 748 Miles to the Bad Lands Distillery in Kadoka South Dakota at Exit 150. So i can be there in 11 Hours to wash down my pizza with a good Carmel Spirits!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Really like the atmosphere.a bit understaffed, the bartender was doing everything so that was understandable. They have really great sandwiches however they're struggling with a cook now so it was a long wait. it was not a painful wait. they have a very cool room that's kind of in the breezeway a garage door opens and there's pub tables in there. An outdoor like atmosphere but not Outdoors. I wish they had a stronger fan it was very hot that day but it was comfortable. We had the kids with and they actually had some very cool games we spent the time doing that. We had the time to wait. One thing I suggest is when you're charging top dollar for a sandwich make sure that that sandwich is top dollar. It's about $2 extra for fries and we didn't think that was a very good portion but the fries were very good. I would love to see them get a little more organized because they have some really unique sandwiches some really great garlic bread they put it on and it is a very cool brick oven. I look forward just seeing where they will go in the future. I will go back and hopefully get to see this restaurant blossom. The bartender was a very busy guy and really did his best. They did have some drink specials that were nice. We have $3 Long Island Iced Teas and I felt it was worth it. All in all give this place a chance I have my fingers crossed because it is close to our home and we don't have a lot of choices outside of downtown Lake Geneva!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in and were not sure what to expect at first. The ambiance wasn't quite what we expected. We thought, ah, should we stay? BUT, our waitress came over, was super nice and told us about the pizzas. It was buy one, get one Monday's so we tried a few smaller ones between us. They have a brick oven for making their pizza, they do everything fresh, and when we got the pies, they were wonderful! I don't like to drink much, but I did enjoy the whiskey on tap. Something different! I'd have given them 5 stars, but it was really cold in there every time we've gone (been there several times for the pizza!) and service can be slow occasionally. I would totally take my friends there for one of those "crazy bar" nights!

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here today. We stopped in for a bite to eat as we were passing through Hebron.
The bartender was friendly, food was good, drinks were good, prices were good, and the place was clean with an awesome theme. Someone definitely put some thought and time into the design. Next time we are in the area we will go back.

1  Thank Monica12015
Reviewed 16 April 2015

My brother and I were riding our skoots and decided to stop in for a beer and pizza. About ten people in the bar, chef kneading dough ready to go. We waited for the girl behind the bar to take our order. And waited. And waited. And waited The girl was three feet away from us. Tried to get her attention. She must have been a zombie because she heard nothing. Saw nothing. Served nothing. Did nothing. Gotta be the owners girlfriend. If you want a cold beer go to the gas station amd grab a six pack. nuke a pizza and bring it back. She.'ll never notice. We'll never go back but with employees like that they won't be open long.A good place for seniors to grab forty wings.

1  Thank Joseph R

Been to Hart's Saloon? Share your experiences!