“Great pizza!!!”

Hart's Saloon
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Hebron
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in and were not sure what to expect at first. The ambiance wasn't quite what we expected. We thought, ah, should we stay? BUT, our waitress came over, was super nice and told us about the pizzas. It was buy one, get one Monday's so we tried a few smaller ones between us. They have a brick oven for making their pizza, they do everything fresh, and when we got the pies, they were wonderful! I don't like to drink much, but I did enjoy the whiskey on tap. Something different! I'd have given them 5 stars, but it was really cold in there every time we've gone (been there several times for the pizza!) and service can be slow occasionally. I would totally take my friends there for one of those "crazy bar" nights!

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here today. We stopped in for a bite to eat as we were passing through Hebron.
The bartender was friendly, food was good, drinks were good, prices were good, and the place was clean with an awesome theme. Someone definitely put some thought and time into the design. Next time we are in the area we will go back.

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank Monica12015
Reviewed 16 April 2015

My brother and I were riding our skoots and decided to stop in for a beer and pizza. About ten people in the bar, chef kneading dough ready to go. We waited for the girl behind the bar to take our order. And waited. And waited. And waited The girl was three feet away from us. Tried to get her attention. She must have been a zombie because she heard nothing. Saw nothing. Served nothing. Did nothing. Gotta be the owners girlfriend. If you want a cold beer go to the gas station amd grab a six pack. nuke a pizza and bring it back. She.'ll never notice. We'll never go back but with employees like that they won't be open long.A good place for seniors to grab forty wings.

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank Joseph R
Reviewed 29 November 2014

Loved the place, service was outstanding and the manageress really looked after me.
Will go back soon and I wouldn't hesitate in telling friends and family about this place.
In overall a very good experience.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Someone has obviously put a lot of time and money into this whiskey-biker-themed bar with pizza oven. Individual pizzas seriously lack toppings (4 pieces of pepperoni). Sauce is good. Service is wonderful. Downside: Extremely over-priced for area. $4 Miller lights - really? $6 shots? In Hebron, population 1200? Must be trying to capture Lake Geneva crowd because the market doesn't warrant the prices. Please consider....If I wanted to overpay for food/dinks, I'll go the Lake Geneva (10 mins away) and have a great view. Hope the bar well with a few tweaks.

Date of visit: June 2014
2  Thank swede52497

Been to Hart's Saloon? Share your experiences!