“Eat here for poor quality and high price!”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #94 of 153 Restaurants in Gurnee
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I ordered from here while staying nearby at a hotel as I was in the mood for just Pizza/ Should have gone with the local recommendation, instead chose Domino's in a moment of madness. The order taker took half my call then handed over to someone else who just repeated my order, confirmed it and told me it would be $16. Which I thought was high for a medium (12") pizza, but I thought no matter, it is delivered. Although it is really close to hotel in the first place.

The pizza turns up in about half an hour and I get asked for $23!! Paying tip on top (not the deliverer's fault), that is quite an expensive medium sized pizza.

On top of it, it was so salty and the vegetables undercooked, the pizza was undercooked, soggy and the cheese just a melty goop not even slightly crisp.

Ugh, never again. I only ate half.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Dependable pizza delivered to your hotel at a reasonable price. Your in the heart of pizza country so we didn't have high expectations, just needed pizza that night.

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Out of the fast food pizza chains, dominos is on my low end. Pizza hut and little Caesar's are better. Only go here if nearby and desperate for pizza. Every time I've given them another chance, something wasn't cooked well or toppings messed up, so I gave up too.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

The size of the pizza was small but the pizza was very good and fresh and hot. The tables were kept clean and trash taken out. the staff was friendly and clean, which is important.

Reviewed 6 January 2015

My family only orders from Dominoes. Their crust is fabulous. Their toppings great. Food is hot when delivered, and most importantly, they offer a pizza that is not tomato based so my husband can eat too! Coupons all the time....

2  Thank akapp