“Excellent friendly service ”
Review of Dragon Inn North

Dragon Inn North
Ranked #17 of 173 Restaurants in Glenview
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I had frequented the south suburban version of this Chinese eatery in my youth and was pleased to find its north suburban descendant equally as great. The spring rolls were ok but looking much better were pot stickers and shrimp toast other tables ordered. The Szechwan Beef was high quality melt in your mouth and not super hot but look out for the chilli peppers. The orange chicken was also good. Our pork fried rice was also excellent. Even better were the helpful family oriented serving staff. We will definitely be back to try other items on their high variety menu.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were pleasantly surprised. We had planned on going to a different restaurant nearby and it was closed, so we ended up here. I've never had better Chinese in my life. I've traveled a lot and I eat a lot. The staff was quick and very friendly. I'd return to the area just to eat here again!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Been going for years. Family owned and food exceptional. As I said to Jeanette the owner been to top NYC Chinese places and Dragon right in there especially Mongolian Beef. Could be one of best in the nation

Reviewed 23 February 2017

This is a small restaurant serving exclusively Chinese food. I have only used it at lunch time. The prices are very reasonable - lunch for two can easily be under $20. Service is also really quick - no exaggeration to say you can be in and out in 30 mins. Food is good although the menu is not extensive. Cliental is mixed, everything from older people dining alone to groups of friends and business people. If you work close by this is a very good alternative to the in-house cafeteria once in a while, food is good, quick and reasonably priced. There is plenty of parking at the rear. Service is a little quirky and abrupt - almost Faulty Towers - but it is quick and never wrong.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We were greeted at the front door and immediately seated. We ordered spring rolls and wonton soup as our appetizers. They were served nice and hot but nothing unusual with the taste. We split an order of shrimp / peapods and pork fried rice. The generous portion of shrimp were nicely sautéed but hardly any pea pods accompanied the dish. It seemed very unbalanced. The service was somewhat slow and although the owners seemed to be talking and attending to other tables, they were not paying very much attention to us and the food came out slow. The carpeting was new and added a nice touch to the décor but the walls are in need of work. With a little bit of work they could be much better. We will probably try it one more time.