All reviews crystal cave fantasy suite cave room small balcony hearts delight indoor outdoor pool wooded area room was clean themed rooms no elevator downtown galena regular room nice breakfast hot tub grant's home would stay here again great place to stay
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Great Place to stay for your money. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Great Location in Galena. The breakfast is better than most places I've stayed. I give them two thumbs up. Thanks for making my stay comfortable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We are BW card members and loved our stay just a bit outside of downtown Galena. Staff were all friendly and efficient. The parking on site is convenient.
Our room had a deck with the woods view. Beautiful decor throughout the motel. Beds were a little it "bouncy" but comfortable.
Coffee in the lobby and complimentary breakfast are always appreciated.
We highly recommend this Best Western.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I am actually writing this review while I am staying here! It is clean and updated. The price was terrific, especially if you join the BW “club”. Everything looks new. All the rooms have a small balcony, get a room in the back and you are overlooking the woods. We have. Room with 2 queens and sofa sleeper, very large room for 65$ plus tax, I think signing up for BW helped bring down the price. Front desk clerk helpful and friendly. I would certainly recommend.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Went there for a weekend. Room was clean and very nice. Soundproofing was a bit lacking, it was a bit loud when people were walking around. Bed was on the soft side(personal preference). Staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great! We were there 2 nites and each day’s breakfast was different and very good. Price was excellent. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and newly remodeled. Shower was great! Every staff member we encountered was super friendly. Breakfast was good. Great variety and even included hot options that were actually hot. I would stay here again.

Although it is only ~1/2 a mile from Main Street, it isn’t really walking friendly as it is on the highway.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends