Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun activity in Galena!

Wonderful experience with two great guides and a fun zip line course that keeps getting better as... read more

Reviewed yesterday
barbaranV1324OK
It was a great family activity. My wife and I want to try the expert course next time.

I enjoyed all the obstacles. Some were certainly tough, but that's the point. In my opinion, this... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Spmccabe
via mobile

All reviews zip lining free fall quick jump challenge course great adventure sky bridge scared of heights felt completely safe the entire time ground school final zip safety features super fun thrilling experience amazing experience an adventure highly recommend this experience outdoor activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So much fun ~ Check it out ~ The guides are fantastic! Highly recommend this adventure My husband and I had a wonderful time!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great guides and such a fun activity to do in Galena Territory. We enjoyed our experience and felt really safe on the Challenge Course!

1  Thank rawalabhay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sophie and Brody where our guides and they where excellent. It was a great time i will recommend long hollow tour to all.thanks for a great memory

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was so much fun! You cannot beat the views of Galena from the zip lines. The staff was so friendly and the tour was the perfect amount of time - not too short and not too long.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It' was one of the things my mom,who is 75 in a week, had on her bucket list. We had a great time. Everyone there is very nice and really good at their job. Would ho back again!

Date of experience: July 2021