“Pretty good!”
Review of Sushi Tatsu

Sushi Tatsu
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Went on Monday. Had Maguro sashimi. My favorite food ever. Quality of tuna was not great. A little dry being Monday, but very lean, not fatty enough. Still beats any other food I can think of
Also had some seaweed salad. It was very good! Although I didn't really like the cucumbers underneath. They tasted good, but clearly there to make it look like they really gave me a big serving of seaweed!
And had a side salad with ginger dressing. Greens were great! I like my ginger dressing strong. It was too creamy for me. But and some pickled ginger and a splash of so and boom perfect!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Recommend by my daughter who just recently returned from a tour with USAF in Japan and is now at Scott AFB. She said it was as good as you can get in Japan. There was five in our party and several items from the menu. Enjoyed all of it.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

The location didn't look very appealing but we decided to trust the reviews on here and give it a try. We were a little confused we walked in, not sure if we should seat ourselves or wait for a hostess but a lady quickly came up and motioned for us to sit anywhere. We chose to sit in a booth along the wall. We were very please with the selection of sushi that they had to offer. I chose to get a Tiger Roll and my husband got a Dynamite Roll. We didn't have to wait very long before we were served but once we were, we were very impressed! The presentation was nice and the sushi itself was very fresh and absolutely delicious! After we were finished eating, we were surprised with a boat shaped pineapple wedge cut into bite size pieces for dessert at no extra charge. The pineapple was a perfect refreshing end to a nice lunch with my husband. I look forward to returning sometime in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

The Presentation was great! The Staff was courteous and Friendly! Not Bad for a First Time Visit: Very Economical: Nice Environment:

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Being from the west coast, I am a definite sushi snob! This place is the best in IL and in the top 3 in Stl period. Sushi is very fresh & well made. I also love their salad! Mmm