“I am hooked on the curry puffs!”
Review of Tong Phoon

Tong Phoon
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I tried this Thai restaurant a few months ago and tried the curry puffs. Now we have to go almost every week to get more. I also love the chicken cashew and panang curry. The people who work there are very friendly and kind. If you go next week for lunch we will most likely be there devouring curry puffs and the entree of our choice.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Customer service is horrible. Don't eat here. Don't order hot tea. They place one tea bag in an oversize pot. The tea is weak. They don't understand the concept of one tea bag per every cup. The food is sub-par. Not close to authentic Thai food. Trust me from experience visiting the country. And for what you get, it is pricey. They know how to screw up an order... Will never return.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We were two couples who went here last night for supper. We were first timers but our friends have been here any times before. They rave about the food. The menu is extensive. It would be impossible to not find something everyone would like. When one orders, one chooses the meal type, the type of meat or seafood, and the degree of heat. I am a non-heat person so I had a pad woon sen with seafood and no spice. It was excellent. There were clams in the shell, scallops, shrimp, and squid. Some places consider no spice = little spice. This place gives exactly what one orders. My husband ordered the Mongolian Barbeque with one degree of heat. He loved it and ate every bite. He said the degree of heat was perfect for him. Our guy friend ordered the gra pao duck with 4 spice level!! He said it was some of the best he has ever had and he was stationed in Thailand for a long time. His wife had the pad Thai with no spice and she was equally as happy. The three of us took home doggie bags. My husband just smiled. The price was very fair for the amount of food prepared. The service was attentive with frequent refills of my soda. We will go again.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

First time trying this place and they nailed the Pad Thai. I always go with this dish first when trying a new Thai restaurant and I'm now excited to try other dishes. The level 3 spice was also right on and not to hit.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The people make what otherwise is a solid Thai restaurant. Super friendly family running it. Great to get the mango and sweet rice dessert, but we so rarely have room. Also their lettuce wrapped chicken appetizer is great, but not on menu and you need to ask for it, ahead being best.