“Pad Thai Takeout ”
Review of Tong Phoon

Tong Phoon
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

First time trying this place and they nailed the Pad Thai. I always go with this dish first when trying a new Thai restaurant and I'm now excited to try other dishes. The level 3 spice was also right on and not to hit.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The people make what otherwise is a solid Thai restaurant. Super friendly family running it. Great to get the mango and sweet rice dessert, but we so rarely have room. Also their lettuce wrapped chicken appetizer is great, but not on menu and you need to ask for it, ahead being best.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

The service is very efficient and the food is good. Great Thia food with reasonable prices. They have a large menu with some great choices.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

My husband was stationed in Thailand for a year and loved the food there. Most places we try are disappointing to him. NOT Tong Phoon! Very good food, great service. We will be back! As we left I said, "I'd definitely eat there again!" My husband replied, "Tomorrow night?"

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This is our favorite place to eat in this area, I always order pad see ew and it doesn't disappoint even my daughter loves their wonton soup and the prices are not that bad.