Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$106
Expedia.comUS$106
PricelineUS$106
Hotels.comUS$106
FindHotelUS$109
eDreamsUS$106
All reviews charming hotel quiet street front porch vintage decor visit northwestern valet parking corner king historic charm lake michigan college vibe we loved our stay a lovely stay great boutique an older building whole foods modern amenities walking distance
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2021

Lovely relaxing experience with leather seating in the lounge and classic restaurant feel. I loved the rockers on the veranda and the valet service,
The elevator was broken the weekend we stayed, The front desk attendant was resourceful at finding a room on a lower floor. There was a false fire alarm.

Reviewed 23 October 2021

Booked this hotel six months in advance for Northwestern University's reunion weekend. I was very happy with this place, the staff was very nice, Charles at the little lobby bar was gracious, the room was very clean and comfortable. I'll stay there again when I come back.

Reviewed 22 October 2021

Between the lovely staff and the classic decor, welcoming front porch and super clean rooms, the place was so charming. Beside that the location is great. No cabs but very quick Ubers. Due to Covid their restaurant was only open for limited times but there were so many choices only a block or two away. Northwestern was a lovely walk away as was the scenic Lake. This was our first time but if we come back, this will be our go-to hotel. I cant wait to bring other family members for stay

Reviewed 19 October 2021

This hotel I cannot recommend. They charge 5star prices, the hotel is at best a budget motel.
The carpets were dirty, they do not clean the rooms, no basic amenities such as coffee maker, front desk staff not friendly, heating unit was blowing cold air in Chicago weather! When we reported it we were offered a blanket!! The bed in one of the rooms was so high, it’s a safety hazard, particularly for elder guests.
There are better options than this in the area.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eric Smith, General Manager at Graduate Evanston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Hi There Anil - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to hear of the issues you encountered while staying with us. I can ensure you it is not our standard of service. Your comments are being discussed with our leadership team and sure it will be addressed.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

I had to CARRY my rollator up and down 4 steps every time I had to use the elevator because there was no ADA compliant ramp and the service elevator, normally used to transport seniors in wheelchairs and with mobility issues, was broken. I was there four days and it was a miserable experience.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi There Charles. Thank you for staying with us and the feedback on your stay. I am sorry that we weren't able to provide ample ADA services for you, but assure you that we do have ADA compliant pathways for our guest as well as ramp to ensure compliance with all laws. I apologize the team wasn't able to explain that for you and will ensure we follow-up accordingly so that this doesn't happen to additional guest.