“Delicious Wings ”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Reserve with OpenTable
Buffalo Wild Wings is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 109 Restaurants in East Peoria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As per their reputation everything was very good. Wings were delicious and service was very courteous. Enjoyed the evening.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

A good place to gather for a college or professional sports game and or event. Food is fair and priced accordingly. Cold drinks and good service. Often times a decent wait when a big athletic event is on television. Wait staff recognizes the business and many times exceeds expectations.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

As I write this review, I just noticed that BWW is rated # 41 out of 87 restaurants. Seems low, but not surprising after my visit.

It has been a while since last visiting a Wild Wings, and after this visit, it may be even longer. Our hungry lunch party parked, and walked to the front door and encountered "to go" cups and trash in the parking lot. Walked in the front door, and no one at the hostess station, so proceeded to take a seat. It must have been employee social day, because they stood around talking to each other instead of waiting on the paying customers. Took forever to get drink refills, food order was not as ordered, and was cold. On a positive note, I am glad to see they changed back to PEPSI brand drink products. Did not want to bother the social wait staff because I knew they did not care, and we did not want to sit there all afternoon for it to be corrected. When we left, multiple wait staff were standing around the hostess station, and I listened very closely, and I think I may have barely heard someone quietly say thanks for coming, but I could be mistaken too. Do yourself a favor and visit one of the FORTY other restaurants that are rated higher than this one in East Peoria !!

1  Thank Vacationer9898
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I drop into this place about once a year. The service is always good, and the wings are pretty standard for this chain, which in my opinion is very tasty. Good selection of beers, lots of screens to watch sports on. Good news ..... they had my phone in the lost and found when I returned to retrieve it about 10 minutes later. Thanks guys. I hate losing my phone!

1  Thank pk1363
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Generic would be a compliment. The beer is warm, the wings are cold, the atmosphere blows chunks, and the rooms always need some acoustic treatment because it's LOUD. I have to confess that plenty of people I have dined with think it's good, and seem to frequent the franchise any time they can...so it's obviously a recipe that I just don't get...I'll reserve my wings and beer cravings for some other deserving spots in the future....

1  Thank chinstrap2016