“Excellent”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 December 2017

I was staying at the Wyndham Hotel next door and had dinner here twice. The restaurant gets filled up at night by local chicagoans, which is a positive sign for a restaurant. The steak was cooked to perfection, accompanied by fresh, warm bread, potatoes, etc. I thoroughly enjoyed it the first time. The second time, the sirloin steak had a fair amount of sinew in it. They could have used a better cut of meat.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We arrived late after a long drive from Northern Michigan , we saw the bright lights and arrived just in time to enjoy a beautiful couple of rib-eye steaks , wowsers the best and great fast service , will call in again when flying out from O’Hare!!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Convenient, next to the Wyndham O'Hare. Staff was friendly and attentive. My steak was cooked exactly as ordered, tasted delicious, and at a reasonable price.Nice job LongHorn!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I don't eat meat, so my review is not about beef.
Got Longhorn Salmon (10oz) with Steamed asparagus. Salad included.
The fish was cocked fine and juicy. Asparagus for 2$, but it worth even more, i think. Very delicious. The salad topping was not very good, and there was too much of it.
But overall value of this place is good.
Recommend.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

OK, perhaps I am not the best reviewer for a steakhouse. I have little to compare it to as I am of the opinion that if I can do better at home, why pay a restaurant to do it. Hence, 20 years have elapsed since my tastebuds graced a steak joint. My family and I ordered the T-Bone, the NY Strip and the Ribeye. My T-Bone had a little too much salt but all three steaks were cooked properly, were tender and had really good flavor. And, the price was right for our meals. I would recommend that they overhaul their Caesar salad recipe as it was not very good. The bread loaf and butter were good as were the sides that were offered with the steaks. The service, cleanliness and ambiance were all good. Sure, a couple weaknesses but for the price, location and quality, we were very happy.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!