“Great food!”

Barone's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Crestwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I love this place! My favorite Veal Parmesan anywhere! Great wine too. It’s a very cozy place with a great waitstaff

Reviewed 4 May 2018

They have good pizza. Not great, but good. I think they put on too much cheese. If it was first grade cheese, it would be more stringy. But the cheese is sort of hard and doesn't run, when you pick-up a slice.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Service was very good, food was very tasty & hot & prices are reasonable.
French fries are delicious. Big selection for buy one pasta get one free. Monday nights pizza half off.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

My partner and I eat here every week. All of the waitstaff is friendly, accommodating and fast. Traditional italian menu with great seafood options. Very reasonable prices and huge portions. The minestone soup is addictive. We bring friends from the city all the time. They ask to come back or drive down on their own. Neighborhood vibe ... throw back to the 70’s.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Waitresses and staff always nice-
Calamari is good, minestrone soup is great, house salad dressing makes it hard to decide soup or salad-
Their stuffed rigatoni is the absolute best!
I crave the rigatoni! I have tried other things and they are good but I always go back to the rigatoni!
Defiantly recommend here and they have daily specials-

Been to Barone's Restaurant? Share your experiences!