“Trainer on the Go”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Crestwood
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Great friendly staff! Just across the street from the Holiday Inn Express! Great for avid coffee lovers staying at the hotel!

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Used to go in there a lot, but not anymore. There is a short, chubby ,blonde hair girl that works there, I don't know her name, but she is just plain RUDE to the customers!!! She acts like she doesn't want to work there and is being bothered by the customers. I will take my business elsewhere, there is a new Starbucks in Oak Lawn and they are very friendly...and they have a drive-thru.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

Happy hour turned to unhappy purchase. Customer service is great but the drive thru is too small and crowded. Besides that all is great!!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

I love this place, and I go to Starbucks whenever I am on the road, because I know I can get a great cup of coffee and it is hot and gives me the boost I need when I am traveling, or just anyway whenever I visit a Starbucks.

Date of visit: July 2013

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!